Human Resource Management & Leadership.
Finding and motivating talents.
Human Resource Management & Leadership ensure that you recruit the right staff, that you discover talents, motivate and spur your employees to excellence. To enable the success of this process, it is indispensible to provide a transparent, fair payment system, which motivates your staff and represents your business requirements. Furthermore you will need precise, achievable target agreement which can be objectively traced and measured as basis for a long-term HR development. But how will you be able to distinguish real performance from alleged success, sustainable achievements from fugacious quick wins and to ensure that all results comply with your strategic business goals?
WHAT ARE THE ISSUES?
Organisational design of your company's HR department, job titles and role descriptions, recruitment procedures, onboarding processes, payment & bonus system, target agreements and performance feedback & measurement, employee satisfaction, employee opinion surveys, 360 degree feedback, Low Performer management, training & development
The following questions may arise in this context:
- Is the company's organisational setup generally convenient to the strategic objectives?
- Are the organisational structure of the HR department and its mandate effective, efficient and purposive?
- Does a standardised, systematic recruitment procedure exist?
- Is the payment system standardised and focussed on individual performance?
- Does a target agreement system exist, which considers the organisational units needs and is based on the SMART-Principle?
- Is the annual performance appraisal process transparent and based on measurable criteria?
- Are your employees motivated and satisfied with their direct superiors and the company management?
- Could you confirm, that your management staff are striving to excellent performance in their personnel leadership as well as in their organisational skill set?
- Is the HR department regarded as a respected Business Partner which provides valuable support for management and staff or is it recognised as a bureaucratic organisation with no or low added value?
HOW CAN YOU HELP US?
We analyse your order management with regard to optimisation potential and provide adequate recommendations to every issue.
We advise you in context of all relevant topics. E.g. we may conduct an employee opinion survey for you. If necessary, we support you in creating a solution design and we help you developing a roadmap for its implementation.
We may invite you or your staff to our seminar 'Management Basics' or we may perform a workshop to your specific topics.
In the implementation phase we may advise you in context with all relevant details or we support your project deliverables with regular quality assessments. If desired, we may take over the project managers role or assist your project manager.
WHAT ADVANTAGES CAN WE EXPECT?
- You will get an independent view on the optimisation potentials in your HR department.
- After implementation the performance of your HR department rises, whereas costs will remain stable or even decrease.
- Your recruitment process will be run in a more systematical way, take-over ratios after the end of the probation period will increase.
- Your payment and bonus system will comprise of a fair balance between your strategic goals and the individual performance of your Staff and Management.
- Your performance appraisal system is transparent and traceable and contains measurable criteria. You will be able to distinct real performance from alleged success.
- Undesired fluctuation will decrease. Performance and productivity of your staff will fulfill or even exceed your expectations.
- The satisfaction and motivation of your staff increases.
- You may identify talents timely. Your management develops excellence in leadership.