Order & Contract Management.
From order entry to satiesfied customers.
Your orders are the basis of your success. After contract sign-off, the order is performed and you close the books. But how do you ensure the profitability of your orders? How do you avoid quality problems and how do you control resource consumption? How do you run your projects timely and within budget? Your controlling should allocate costs to every order in an appropriate manner. Last but not least you aim to get satisfied customers by a high work performance.
WHAT ARE THE ISSUES?
Order entry, master data maintenance, project preparation, project execution, resource consumption, time recording and Milestone management, Quality assurance, billing, order controlling, documentation and archiving system
The following questions may arise in this context:
- Do we have a central register which contains all open orders?
- Does it contain all required Information? Is this information relevant, actual and reliable?
- How do we ensure that all order-related material leaving stock is only used for order purposes?
- How do we control time recording and quality of work executed?
- How do we control partial delivery and sub contractors?
- How do we ensure that our customer's expectations are fulfilled?
- Is material consumption registered and documented timely and in an appropriate manner?
- Are we able to monitor the profitablity of our orders timely and in detail?
- How does the finance department consolidate and reconcile the books with on-site project work executed on orders?
- How do we control the billing process and cash entries?
HOW CAN YOU HELP US?
We analyse your order management with regard to optimisation potential and provide adequate recommendations to every issue.
We advise you in context of all relevant topics. If necessary, we support you in creating a solution design and we help you developing a roadmap for its implementation.p>
We may invite you to our seminar 'contract management' or we may perform a workshop to your specific topics.
In the implementation phase we may advise you in context with all relevant details or we support your project deliverables with regular quality assessments. If desired, we may take over the project managers role or assist your project manager.
WHAT ADVANTAGES CAN WE EXPECT?
- You get an objective view on your order management process including potential for improvement.
- You will get appropriate recommendations for all issues detected in the audit phase.
- In case that a solution concept is developed, the solution concept will comprise of all potentials for improvement. The solution design may also be the basis für further IT adjustments, if necessary, and it will contain all necessary controls to avoid weaknesses like quality problems, budget overruns or dissatisfied customers within the order life cycle.
- After successful implementation, your order management process will be more stable and reliable. Your order life cycle will be more transparent and better traceable.
- Your ability to allocate and control order related costs accordingly will be improved, the reconciliation process with the finance department will be simplified.