Our Areas of Expertise - Management & Organisation
Our principle of transparency includes that we first try to understand the needs of our customers before we start consulting them. Vice versa they should be able to assess, whether we are the right contact partner for their demands.
As company owner I assure, that all our expertise areas stem from my own personal, multi-year experience and not from textbooks!
Management & Organisation
You lead your business with heart, head and guts. With your entrepreneurial instinct you satisfy your clients needs. However, with growing business you are more and more relying on your second line management. As complexity grows, some things may fall behind your sight field. This is the moment, when strategic planning, the company's organisational setup, the planning process and your corporate policies may increasingly regain significance.
Management & Organisation in our understanding, is more than just people leadership. Besides day-to-day management, it comprises of several processes to define and realize business targets:
- The Strategic planning process incl. measures for the implementation of its results
- The Organisational Setup incl. Leadership principles and payment systems
- Corporate finance planning and Controlling
- Corporate Governance – the Company Governance system incl. the assurance of compliance to supervisory, ethic and company rules as well as to legal rules and obligations. Corporate Governance contains:
- the Internal Control System
- the Compliance Organisation
- the Risk Management
- and Internal Audit.
Other areas of expertise are:
Project Governance comprises the following areas:
- Management of single projects and programmes (Project Management)
- Management of a set of projects (Project Portfolio Management), the coordination and supervision of a company’s or a business area’s project portfolio
- Project restructuring of projects in trouble
This area comprises the following processes:
- Human Resource Management & Leadership
- Order & Contract Management
- Procurement & Supplier Management
- Finance & Reporting