Organisation. Unlocking your Potential.
A company’s processes are imbedded in an Organisation Model. This model contains organigrams, the mandate of the organisation, responsibilities and job descriptions. It ensures that individual business processes are executed and coordinated by a sufficient number of qualified personnel in an effective and efficient manner.
An outdated Organisation Model may have a paralysing and contra-productive impact to your business processes. But what is the way to recognize that and to turn it around?
WHAT ARE THE ISSUES?
Organisational structure, process organisation, communication and interfaces, job descriptions, IT Infrastructure, leadership principles and mission statement, management competencies and HR management concepts.
The following questions may arise in this context:
- Does the organisational structure efficiently and effectively reflect the needs of the process organisation?
- Are clear organisational criteria in place?
- Are tasks and responsibilities of the different organisational units clearly defined and aligned?
- How is the collaboration between different organisational units organised?
- Do they collaborate in an efficient and constructive manner?
- Does the organisational structure show gaps or overlaps?
- Are leadership principles and a mission statement in place?
- Is the payment system simple, purposive, appropriate to the business strategy and traceable?
- Is IT equipment modern, effective, lean and efficient?
- How are necessary changes identified, planned and implemented?
HOW CAN YOU HELP US?
We can review your Organisation Model, job descriptions and job evaluations, your leadership principles and your IT organisation and we can provide adequate recommendations for improvement in case that we identify optimisation potential.
We may develop a design or an optimisation concept for your Organisation Model, we may provide or improve job descriptions, we may create leadership principles and / or mission statements and we will help you to set up a strategy for your future IT organisation.
We communicate proven instruments and organisation criteria to effectively and efficiently define and manage business units to you and your management in in-house-trainings and open seminars.
We develop realistic project plans to implement new organisational structures and we support you in the implementation phase by auditing the results or giving detail advice.
WHAT ADVANTAGES CAN WE EXPECT?
- You will concretely identify strengths and weaknesses of your existing Organisation Model.
- You are able to set up or to change your Organisation Model following clear and consistent criteria.
- Your Organisation Model is flexibly scalable.
- Your Organisation Model is purposive and ensures efficient collaboration of all stakeholders.
- You will dispose of a clear leadership concept and mission statement.
- You will offer your managers and employees a performance-linked and transparent payment system.
- You will get a future-proof IT concept and a realistic project plan for implementation that saves your finance and contains only issues of relevance.