Strategic Planning. Shaping direction.
Within the Strategic planning process companies review and assess their competitiveness with regard to the future. They discuss strategic goals, analyse trends, risks, strengths and weaknesses. Adjacently they set up strategic objectives and define implementation steps. Business processes are oriented at these objectives, and workflows and infrastructure may be adjusted or reorganised. To realise bigger endeavours, projects and project portfolios may be set up.
The challenge is, to transfer the long-term strategy into the business and to ensure that concerned employees and stakeholders fully support the strategy to achieve the strategic objectives. But how do you implement the abstract goals in a sustainable manner and how do you measure their success?
WHAT ARE THE ISSUES?
Market and customer analysis, SWOT analysis, Trend analysis, Mission statement, Corporate guidelines, Future vision, Goal definition, Implementation steps, Implementation control and Success measurement.
The following questions may come up in this context:
- How should a strategy workshop look like?
- What kind of information is required?
- How to identify risks and opportunities?
- Is our mission statement up-to-date?
- Is the strategy achievable and feasible?
- How are alternatives being assessed?
- How are the abstract goals being operationalised?
- Who is responsible for implementation measures?
- How do we supervise the implementation?
- How do we measure the success of the implementation?
HOW CAN YOU HELP US?
We analyse and assess the elements of your strategy process and will provide adequate recommendations for improvements.
We support you in the set up of a conceptual design for your strategy process or we help you optimising it. We may develop a mission statement for you. We support your strategy implementation process and help you assessing its success.
Within your strategic planning process we moderate a 1-2 days strategy workshop or we train you with the aim, that you may execute the workshop on your own.
We will accompany the implementation of the results of the strategic planning process as consultants or auditor until the results are successfully transferred into your daily business.
WHAT ADVANTAGES CAN WE EXPECT?
- You will learn how to prepare, execute and finalise a Strategy Workshop.
- If you want, we may independently and professionally moderate the Strategy Workshop for you and give you a ‚fresh’ view on your business.
- Your strategy is based on reliable data and may be tracked.
- Your strategy is broken down in manageable pieces.
- Your strategic goals will be anchored in your day-to-day business.
- The later success of the strategy can be tracked and assessed.