Our Areas of Expertise - Project Governance
Our principle of transparency includes that we first try to understand the needs of our customers before we start consulting them. Vice versa they should be able to assess, whether we are the right contact partner for their demands.
As company owner I assure, that all our expertise areas stem from my own personal, multi-year experience and not from textbooks!
Projects - the art of successfully managing changes. You are performing projects to be fit for the future. Yet not all your projects may be successful - you notice, that some of them last longer than planned, they exceed their budgets or the projects deliverables lack of quality. Is this inevitable? No. Projects run according to some inherant rules and the compliance to these rules is deciding on a project's success.
Particularly in this context we may help you with several approaches:
By advising, as project management trainer or assisting project manager, by auditing, as project auditor or by restructuring, as coach or manager for a project reorganisation. We may also support you in setting up a system, that enables you to coordinate and supervise your projects and project portfolios autonomously so that potential project failures may be reduced to a minimum.
Project Governance comprises the following areas:
- Management of single projects and programmes (Project Management)
- Management of a set of projects (Project Portfolio Management), the coordination and supervision of a company’s or a business area’s project portfolio
- Project restructuring of projects in trouble
Other areas of expertise are:
Management & Organisation
This area comprises of the following topics:
- The Strategic planning process incl. measures for the implementation of its results
- The Organisational Setup incl. Leadership principles and payment systems
- Corporate finance planning and Controlling
- Corporate Governance – the Company Governance system incl. the assurance of compliance to supervisory, ethic and company rules as well as to legal rules and obligations. Corporate Governance contains:
- the Internal Control System
- the Compliance Organisation
- the Risk Management
- and Internal Audit.
This area comprises the following processes:
- Human Resource Management & Leadership
- Order & Contract Management
- Procurement & Supplier Management
- Finance & Reporting